A Reputation for Excellence & Service…
For 85 years, CCTI has brought you membership benefits, networking, upholding the standards of an anti-trust culture, and offered collaborative industry representation between industry members who manufacturer composite paperboard cans, containers, tubes, cores, cones, fibre drums, etc., and associate members who supply machinery, adhesives, paperboard, labels, and other services. Don’t forget that your membership dues are tax deductible as a necessary business expense, and membership dues can be paid annually, or if you prefer, we can arrange a quarterly payment plan to fit your budget. We offer several benefits including…
- Trade Shows: CCTI participates as a Tier 1 Partner at PACK EXPO and our members receive special benefits, such as complimentary exhibit space, within the CCTI booth for your company information, and free registration to the PACK EXPO trade show and sessions. Would you like to see CCTI at another show? Let us know!
- Speaking Opportunities: Supplier and Vendor Members can request the opportunity to tell attendees about their products and services at our membership breakfast presentations during CCTI meetings or industry members are welcome to educate members on shared processes.
- Public Affairs Representation: In addition to ongoing regulatory and legislative monitoring on changes that will impact manufacturing companies, CCTI can arrange meetings with your member of Congress or federal regulatory agency to discuss things that will impact your business. We can help your company be heard on The Hill!
- Marketing and Communications: Did you know we can help spread the word about new products and company information? In addition to sharing information and advertising opportunities, in the Can-Tube Bulletin, CCTI can provide complimentary media lists for the industry and your geographical area, as well as, distribute your press releases on the wire for a nominal fee. We also offer classified advertising.
- Annual Industry Directory: CCTI Offers a comprehensive contact database of industry members an associate suppliers.
In addition to receiving access to all the activities listed above, as a member, you will receive several other benefits and services as a CCTI Member.
- CanTube.org Members Only Website
- The monthly CanTube Bulletin E-News
- “ASK VINNIE” Online Q&A Service
- Industry Technical Committee and Documents
- CCTI Safety Program
- Legislative and Regulatory Monitoring
- Access to Legal Opinions on Industry Issues
- Industry Safety Recognition Contest
- Annual Industry Directory Listing
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Complimentary or Reduced Fees at Annual Industry Meetings
A manufacturer in the U.S. of composite (paperboard) cans, tubes, cores, fibre drums, spools, ribbon blocks, bobbins and related products for commercial sale. Companies in this category are automatically IMC members as well (see below).
A supplier of machinery, materials or services to industry, international industry or independent manufacturers. Independent recyclers and consultants providing a service to industry manufacturers also qualify for this membership.
International Industry Members
A manufacturer of composite (paperboard) cans, tubes, cores, fibre drums, spools, ribbon blocks, bobbins and related products for commercial sale in countries other than the U.S.
Click here for the CCTI Member Application
CCTI Membership Dues
Industry Members with sales less than $2 million = $1,000
Industry Members with sales of $2-$10 million = $2,500*
Industry Members with sales of $10 million or more = $5,000
International Industry Members with sales less than $2 million = $1,000
International Industry Members with sales of $2-$10 million = $ 1,500
International Industry Members with sales of $10 million or more = $ 2,000
Associate Dues (suppliers) are a flat $2,000
Fill out the form above or download, print and return via email, fax (202.449.8560) or mail your CCTI membership application and payment for processing to CCTI Membership 1750 K Street, NW, Suite 700 – Washington, DC 20006