A Reputation for Excellence & Service…
CCTI has promoted this industry for more than 75 years. We are very excited about our new programs and our solid foundation of service and commitment to our members. There are many opportunities in the industry, but only CCTI can stand behind a proven record of responsiveness, achievement, and respect from other industry colleagues.
Programs, Publications, Benefits & More…
CCTI provides members with a number of direct, money-saving programs, services and benefits that help you to more efficiently run your company and compete within the industry! CCTI is continuously updating and adding to this list as new programs and services become available. We are proud to offer:
- Health Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- Energy Affinity Programs
- Stretch Film Cost Reduction Programs
- Safety Products & Web-Based Training Programs
- On-Line HR Library & Reference Database
- The Ask Vinnie Online Q&A Service and 911PARTS
- Bi-Monthly Newsletter, Industry Directory and other publications
- Networking, Meetings and Committee opportunities
- Health Insurance & 401(k) Plans
- Energy & Utility Savings Solutions
- Stretch Film Cost Reduction Program
- Safety Training & Web Based Safety Programs
- Human Resource (HR) Tools including forms and articles
- The Independent Manufacturer’s Council (IMC)
- The Vendor Technical Subcommittee (VTS) and Ask Vinnie
- CCTI Publications
- Meetings, Events & Committees
- Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Vendor Technical Subcommittee (VTS) Regional Workshops
A manufacturer in the U.S. of composite (paperboard) cans, tubes, cores, fibre drums, spools, ribbon blocks, bobbins and related products for commercial sale. Companies in this category are automatically IMC members as well (see below).
A supplier of machinery, materials or services to industry, international industry or independent manufacturers. Independent recyclers and consultants providing a service to industry manufacturers also qualify for this membership.
International Industry Members
A manufacturer of composite (paperboard) cans, tubes, cores, fibre drums, spools, ribbon blocks, bobbins and related products for commercial sale in countries other than the U.S.
If you are a CCTI member, login to the “Members Only” page for details about all of these programs. If you are not a CCTI member and are interested in any of the programs you have read about here, please contact CCTI at 703.740.8737 or [email protected] or click here to read the detailed descriptions of each benefit and service.
CCTI Membership Dues
Industry Members with sales less than $2 million = $1,000
Industry Members with sales of $2-$10 million = $2,500*
Industry Members with sales of $10 million or more = $5,000
International Industry Members with sales less than $2 million = $1,000
International Industry Members with sales of $2-$10 million = $ 1,500
International Industry Members with sales of $10 million or more = $ 2,000
Associate Dues (suppliers) are a flat $2,000
* All current IMC Members may elect to have their dues stepped up by $500 per year until they reach their appropriate category.
View our membership roster here.