A Reputation for Excellence & Service…
CCTI has promoted this industry for more than 75 years. We are very excited about our new programs and our solid foundation of service and commitment to our members. There are many opportunities in the industry, but only CCTI can stand behind a proven record of responsiveness, achievement, and respect from other industry colleagues.
Programs, Publications, Benefits & More…
CCTI provides members with a number of direct, money-saving programs, services, and benefits that help you to more efficiently run your company and compete within the industry! CCTI is continuously updating and adding to this list as new programs and services become available. We are proud to offer:
- Health Insurance
- Stretch Film Cost Reduction Programs
- Safety Products & Web-Based Training Programs
- On-Line HR Library & Reference Database
- The Ask Vinnie Online Q&A Service and 911PARTS
- Bi-Monthly Newsletter, Industry Directory and other publications
- Networking, Meetings and Committee opportunities
- Stretch Film Cost Reduction Program
- Safety Training & Web Based Safety Programs
- Human Resource (HR) Tools including forms and articles
- The Independent Manufacturer’s Council (IMC)
- The Vendor Technical Subcommittee (VTS) and Ask Vinnie
- CCTI Publications
- Meetings, Events & Committees
- Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Vendor Technical Subcommittee (VTS) Regional Workshops
A manufacturer in the U.S. of composite (paperboard) cans, tubes, cores, fibre drums, spools, ribbon blocks, bobbins and related products for commercial sale. Companies in this category are automatically IMC members as well (see below).
A supplier of machinery, materials or services to industry, international industry or independent manufacturers. Independent recyclers and consultants providing a service to industry manufacturers also qualify for this membership.
International Industry Members
A manufacturer of composite (paperboard) cans, tubes, cores, fibre drums, spools, ribbon blocks, bobbins and related products for commercial sale in countries other than the U.S.
If you are a CCTI member, login to the “Members Only” page for details about all of these programs. If you are not a CCTI member and are interested in any of the programs you have read about here, please contact CCTI at 202.449.9551 ext. 205 or [email protected] or click here to read the detailed descriptions of each benefit and service.
CCTI offers Complimentary Member dues May 1, 2021.
CCTI understands that our world has been severely impacted by COVID 19 — we want you to know we stand with you for the coming year and will be providing a financial reprieve by waving the FY21 dues for all suppliers and industry members from May 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Please join or renew your membership in CCTI by completing the FY2021 membership form found here. CCTI is a valuable business resource to the industry an effective marketing tool for your business, and your manufacturing voice in Washington. Take advantage of this special offer of complimentary membership, submit your membership today and commit to making plans to attend either of CCTI’s bi-annual meetings in 2021, and consider sponsoring or advertising in the CCTI Industry Directory. Please contact us with inquiries at [email protected]
CCTI Membership Dues
Industry Members with sales less than $2 million = $1,000
Industry Members with sales of $2-$10 million = $2,500*
Industry Members with sales of $10 million or more = $5,000
International Industry Members with sales less than $2 million = $1,000
International Industry Members with sales of $2-$10 million = $ 1,500
International Industry Members with sales of $10 million or more = $ 2,000
Associate Dues (suppliers) are a flat $2,000
* All current IMC Members may elect to have their dues stepped up by $500 per year until they reach their appropriate category.
View our membership roster here.